Snowy Discipline

           I had fun at Fantasy Gacha , can you tell? Zenith is there with this amazing outfit intended to be for a High Priestess E...


     
     I had fun at Fantasy Gacha, can you tell? Zenith is there with this amazing outfit intended to be for a High Priestess Elf, I believe. I don't roleplay, but I should because I LOVE the outfits. This one is fitmesh for Maitreya Lara and I am wearing it in tons of animations and contortions without any alphas at all. That is a beautiful thing! Everything that I am wearing is a common in the machine so this is an outfit that is pretty easy to get. The rare is a really cool big staff (but I did not win that). It is cool, but you can definitely wear all the common pieces and have an amazing outfit (like me). 

     My pose prop is from anc. Anc is always so creative and usually so far into the creative realm I have to work to figure out exactly what it is. I often find myself looking at their sets and asking myself what it is. I mean I usually think WOW cool, now what is that. Am I the only one?  I have no idea what this prop is but it comes with 5 poses that are all pretty cool. Good luck with your fantasy pulls!


=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Breastplate A  @ Fantasy Gacha
=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Hat @ Fantasy Gacha
=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Headpiece @ Fantasy Gacha
=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Legging B @ Fantasy Gacha
=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Long Socks @ Fantasy Gacha
=Zenith=Snowy Discipline Shoulder @ Fantasy Gacha
Luas Altea Bracelets  Gold Rare
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
TRUTH HAIR Genesis
[Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
11.//{anc} I'm planet / my bijou ring.. @ Fantasy Gacha


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!