Wannabe Boho

To say that I love the junk wannabe boho set at Arcade June is an understatement. The colors are so rich and vivid. I have all of the...


To say that I love the junk wannabe boho set at Arcade June is an understatement. The colors are so rich and vivid. I have all of the set that I want except the rare step shelves. If you have them to trade or sell (at a reasonable price), please IM me in world. I have lots of rares to trade and I will give you two junk rares for the rare step shelves! I think the vespertine decor and my rare Mutresse gnome fit in nicely with this scene. I am having SO MUCH FUN AT ARCADE! 


Ok let's look at the fashion in this scene for a moment. I love decor and fashion! They are both so much fun to me! Let's start with the shoes because those are new from cheeky and exclusively at fi*fridays. You can get these Frey very high bow slink high feet ad-on heels for only 55L this week only! My outfit from pesca and my hair from clawtooth can both be found at Arcade June- if you are lucky enough to pull them! I love the clawtooth wheat hair color. I REALLY wish it was a regular hair color in her regular blond hair packs! Now let's look at more of this adorable boho room I decorated!


If you need any junk items (including some rares) or other Arcade items too, come look at my yardsale: Kirsten's Gacha Garden

Teleport to Fi*Friday



On Kirsten:
:pesca:june blouse plane charcoal S @ Arcade June 2014
:pesca:june skirt plane red S @ Arcade June 2014
Clawtooth: Boardwalk Breeze - Wheat @ Arcade June 2014
cheeky Frey very high Bow Heels! Black @ Fi*Friday (6/6 - 6/12)
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Part-Time Boho Princess - Combo 2
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

House
House: ::Modest House:: So Boho House

Furniture and Decore all at Arcade June 2014
junk. wannabe boho. lounger. RARE.
junk. wannabe boho. drawers. red. RARE.
junk. wannabe boho. lantern. two. and one
junk. wannabe boho. floor cushion. one and two.
junk. wannabe boho. wall hanging. green. and purple
junk. wannabe boho. studded chest.
junk. wannabe boho. petal mirror. metal.
junk. wannabe boho. rug. three.
Mutresse - On vacation Gnome - RARE
{vespertine-stack of blankets}
{vespertine-tea time/sunrise}
{vespertine-apple pie}

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!