Goodbye Arcade June

I look forward to Arcade months with impending glee. The week before it opens I have all the vendor photos gathered and have huge wide...


I look forward to Arcade months with impending glee. The week before it opens I have all the vendor photos gathered and have huge wide screen viewing of the items while we chat about what we want and make our want lists. I am truly addicted to Gacha in general and especially Arcade. This current round only has three more shopping days where you can go and listen to the addicting sounds of the machines chime as you pull. I am showing one of my favorite machines from this round in this picture, Ohmai fairies. These are the companion fairies, but of course I needed the whole set, including the rare shelf. Ohmai items are discontinued not long after events, so if you are like me and still kicking yourself for missing out on the Noah's Ark spice rack, make sure you don't miss this adorable fairy set. 


These companion Ohmai fairies are animated and in order to really appreciate them you have to see their little wings flutter. I made a gif of my Evie's Closet fairy self flying with my fairy friends. (Remember gifs are low quality images.)


And a close up shot of just the fairies as they flutter!


I also needed the Mish Mish Kitties! I was not lucky enough to get the rare display case, but I improvised and used a Scarlet Apple side table which I think came out kind of cute!

{sa} Scarlet Apple My Chevron Small Side Table Light Grey and Mish Mish Kitties (all commons)

This was a GREAT Arcade round! I hope you got the things on your want list. 

Historical Arcade June blog Posts:
I blogged the Second Spaces pantry set and the Zaara Indian kitchen set, Here. Both also must have sets for your kitchen spaces. I blogged the junk Wannabe Boho set, Here. I loved it so much I included it in my current summer home too. I blogged The Secret Store sea adventures set, Here. I blogged parts of the decor sets of  tres blahApple FallBrenoSway'sImeka, and llorisen , Here. I blogged Pixicat kimono and rare hat and fan, Yummy rings, and Pure Poison shoes, Here. I blogged u.f.o ballerina items and Exile hair, Here. Finally, I blogged Truth hair, Here. Yep, this was truly an amazing round of Arcade and I loved it so much I did EIGHT blog posts for it this month! We will miss you and look forward to your return in September. 


*Evie's Closet* Minuet Fairy Outfit and Wings - Pink 
Eyebrows: ::Modish:: Vera Sleek -Pink-
!Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Gerbera Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Horn Beetle Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Lady Bug Fairy [Companion]
!Ohmai: Tulip Fairy [Companion]
>TRUTH< Sam - fairyfloss
Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!