u.f.o and Exile at Arcade June

You don't see me for a few days when Arcade opens because I go hog wild gacha crazy and I love every moment of it. There are so ma...


You don't see me for a few days when Arcade opens because I go hog wild gacha crazy and I love every moment of it. There are so many amazing sets at this June 2014 Arcade round and it was hard to decide what to blog first, but the u.f.o ballerina items are so elegant, dainty, and girly which kind of sums me up. A beautiful PINK tutu! I could not be happier with this item! The slightly messy updo from Exile that is in the Arcade made a perfect compliment to my ballerina style. If you are in need of any Arcade items, please come look at my yardsale- Kirsten's Gacha Garden. I hope you all are having as much fun as I am at this round of Arcade!


The fairies from Ohmai are just so adorable! I thought I needed this one in this picture because she looks like she has a cute little pink tutu on just like me! I got the whole set of these fairies; it was a must on my list! So expect to see more fairies soon!



Slink Enhancement Elegant Hands and Flat Feet
!Ohmai: Gerbera Fairy [Companion] @ Arcade June 2014
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - ballet flats - odette RARE @ Arcade June 2014
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - pink - s @ Arcade June 2014
Exile::London to L.A: 7. Light Blondes @ Arcade June 2014
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Pose Prop: Project Puppet Ballet Studio Prop
Decor
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - haning ballet shoes skyblue @ Arcade June 2014
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - mannequin with clothes @ Arcade June 2014

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!