Summerfest 2014

Summerfest 2014 is finally open and I think its even better than anticipated. I am so broke and I even borrowed Hiram's wallet, bu...


Summerfest 2014 is finally open and I think its even better than anticipated. I am so broke and I even borrowed Hiram's wallet, but there were so many pretty things! Make sure you take your wallet and stop by the ATM on the way! My gorgeous Glam Affair Cassia skin, Boom bikini and shoes, and Exposeur flip flop float can all be found at Summerfest 2014. The flip flop floats are a gacha item and much to my delight there were quite a few cute gachas at this event too. I think it has become kind of a standard in SL events to have some gacha machines and I am good with that. My hair with attached tiara is by ploom exclusively at The Fantasy Collective. You can change the metal and even take off the tiara but I am not really sure why you would ever want to do that. I love tiaras and this hair is definitely a new favorite. ploom has some hair at Summerfest too, so get over there and get shopping!


Also at Summerfest, Ohmai has some adorable flamingos in 4 color options. I chose Princess. You get 11 decor in various positions (seen in picture), one flying flamingo animated pet to wear or rez, and one you can ride all for 150L. Each decor flamingo is only 1 land impact too. 

I am standing on my back porch of my new summer house that I am working on decorating. You can see the amazing Trompe Loeil hot tub that is available right now at faMESHed June for a few more days. The full pack comes with the tent, fence, and all kinds of decor accessories. I am really happy with that purchase. Another amazing find while furniture shopping for my new house is this gorgeous patio set from frogstar. It is mesh, one prim each piece, and really low cost too. I found them at the Domus Fair Summer Edition which ends June 30th. There is a lot of cute summer decor and furniture at this event so check that out if you are looking for some. 


A close up of the gorgeous Glam Affair Cassia skin and ploom Peach hair. Have fun Summer Shopping!

Teleport to The Domus Fair


On Kirsten: 
*BOOM* Ariara Bikini  (taffy) @ Summerfest 2014
*BOOM* Halcyon Sandals - Pink @ Summerfest 2014
Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 03 A @ Summerfest 2014
.ploom. Peach - Ploomage @ The Fantasy Collective

Decor and Furniture:
Exposeur - Flip-Flop Lounger - Coral @ Summerfest 2014
Exposeur - Flip-Flop Lounger - Plum @ Summerfest 2014
MIAMAI_TCS_Ring Panda Yellow
MIAMAI_TCS_Ring Kitty Pink
MIAMAI_TCS_Floatie Unicorn Purple RARE
MIAMAI_TCS_Floatie Bear Pink
MIAMAI_TCS_Floatie Bear Blue
!Ohmai: Summer Flamingo Buddies [Princess] @ Summerfest 2014
Frogstar - Pietro Patio Table (Toffee) @ The Domus Fair
Frogstar - Pietro Patio Chair (Aqua) @ The Domus Fair
Trompe Loeil - Classic Backyard Pack Natural  @ faMESHed June
LISP - Mesh - Bergamot Square Decking - Smooth Pine
LISP - Mesh - Bergamot Path - Smooth Pine
{what next} Hanging Lanterns With Posts (pink green)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!