Maai Enya

I love when Maai puts out new formal dresses because a lot of  her dresses are mesh with extra flexi additions so you can have the bes...


I love when Maai puts out new formal dresses because a lot of  her dresses are mesh with extra flexi additions so you can have the best of both worlds- a mesh dress and swooshiness. I like my formals to have a mesh base, but also to move when I twirl and dance. This dress also has lola appliers which is often really hard to find with a mesh formal and many of Maai's formals are mesh and have appliers. Look at the back of this dress it has a pretty sheer polka dot cut out portion. 


I am wearing this dress with my Slink Physique body. I did have to lower my love handles and saddle bags just a bit to make it work, but its a standard size small dress so it does not really matter whats under it. This dress also comes with a fitted mesh variety that does move with the sliders. As usual, I could not get fitted mesh clothing to fit me and so I just went to my standard size small which is what I normally do in this situation. It was kind of cool to have my fitted mesh body and my fitted mesh dress both get smaller and larger with the sliders, though. Finally, I took a picture with my lolas. I am wearing my Lolas with my slink physique for the first time and I think it works pretty well. I did  have to adjust them though because the collar bones on the slink physique body are much more pronounced and actually in 3D on the mesh. I was able to lower and adjust my boobs a bit though and have the skin match and work with my new mesh body.


Teleport to Maai



Donna Flora CANDY pink tiara
Donna Flora CRISTINA Set
Maai Enya baby pink
Maai Mona Lisa  pumps baby pink
Slink Physique Mesh Figure V1
TRUTH HAIR Faye
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Did it hurt ... when you fell from heaven, Kirsten?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!