Princess Jasmine

One of the reasons that I love SL is the dress up opportunities to be someone totally different. When I get to combine my love of Disne...


One of the reasons that I love SL is the dress up opportunities to be someone totally different. When I get to combine my love of Disney Princesses and my look for the day, it is fun indeed! The current theme of Genre this month is Arabian and using items from there I bring you Princess Jasmine. My original mesh outfit is by Kaithleen's, poses by NanTra, and shoes by Eclectica. All can be found at Genre. 

Teleport to Genre


Sax Shepard Designs ~ Nia Moon ~ Bracelets (Gold)
Sax Shepard Designs ~ Nia Moon ~ Tiara (Gold)
Shoes: Eclectica 'Scheherazade' Arabian Slipper-yellow @ Genre
Outfit: Kaithleen's Arabian Ruffled Top and Wide Pants -  Cyan   @ Genre
Jewelry: [LeLutka]-JASMINE casual necklace and earrings
Hair: [LeLutka]-JASMINE 
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> 
Poses: {NanTra} Scheherazade 4M and 5M  @ Genre
Picture Place: Kingdom of Sand (OOC Observer Tag Required, you can rez here)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!