Pixicat, Yummy, Pure Poison at Arcade

I got the Pixicat Rares! The gorgeous RARE fan and hat! They coordinate really well with the Blossom (#18) kimono which I think is bea...


I got the Pixicat Rares! The gorgeous RARE fan and hat! They coordinate really well with the Blossom (#18) kimono which I think is beautiful. I love this whole set! I paired it with some intricate Yummy rings and Pure Poison frills sandals which you can find all at Arcade June. If you need some Arcade items, come visit my yardsale- Kirsten's Gacha Garden


My hair is brand new from Truth, Birdie. You can wear this hair plain, with bun attachments, or with bun attachments with hair sticks. You can find this new style in the main Truth store. 

Teleport to Truth


Slink Enhancement Hands and Flat Feet
(Yummy) Butterfly Daisys - Diamond @ Arcade June
(Yummy) Garden Cocktail - Aqua @ Arcade June
(Yummy) Ladybug Ring - Pink @ Arcade June
(Yummy) Single Butterfly  - Purple @ Arcade June
-Pixicat- Oriental Kimono Blossom @ Arcade June
-Pixicat- Oriental (Fan) RARE @ Arcade June
-Pixicat- Oriental (StrawHat) RARE @ Arcade June
Pure Poison - Frills Sandals - Red  @ Arcade June
TRUTH HAIR Birdie *NEW*
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Picture Place: Chinese Garden

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!