Glam Affair Cassia

I love this new Glam Affair skin at Summerfest . This is skin number 8 and I think the lips are just beautiful. I love the color and t...


I love this new Glam Affair skin at Summerfest. This is skin number 8 and I think the lips are just beautiful. I love the color and the natural looking lip balm stain look in this pretty neutral brown color. My hair is also new from Exile at Summerfest. 


My outfit is new by Teefy and shoes by Ingenue at Summerfest. I am loving all the new Summer things!

Look at my je suis necklace, glow studio bangles, and Ricielli purse. I am really good at remembering and pulling out just the right accessories for various outfits. I hope that you come to kirstentacular to get inspired by my mad accessorizing skills! I do have to say the necklace and bracelet are perfect with this top!


Exile::West Coast @ Summerfest 2014
Ingenue :: Ami Sandals (Slink Add-On) :: Sea @ Summerfest 2014
Ricielli Mesh - YUSE bag- ethnicblack
Tee*fy Mia Mini Halter Tank Top aztec @ Summerfest 2014
Tee*fy Vivienne Summer Shorts High-Cut  Seafoam @ Summerfest 2014
Necklace::je::suis::boheme
[glow] Bangle Shining Ethnic 2
Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 08 A @ Summerfest 2014

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!