Rhapsody

Rhapsody , a music themed event by Hootie Cooteratie, opened June 28th. I enjoyed my look around the different music genre build and al...


Rhapsody, a music themed event by Hootie Cooteratie, opened June 28th. I enjoyed my look around the different music genre build and all the cute new items. I am taking my picture in the "Electronic" section of this event where they had all kinds of lights flashing around like a grand rock stage. I am featuring shoes by L. Warwick, shirt by SySy, jewelry by Cae, and a bracelet by blueberry hill. L. Warwick is located in metal, Sysy and Cae are in disco, and blueberry hill is in the country section of the event. I am also wearing brand new hair by ploom just released at Summerfest 2014 with a texture change spike headband. My shorts were just released by Ducknipple and change into 12 colors via HUD. So much new! So much cute! 



I am also wearing my new Slink Physique body with this mesh clothes outfit! Both of these pieces work really well with the body and I am finding lots of my clothes work! My poses are from the JOLI Pop Royalty Pose pack that can also be found at Rhapsody in the pop section. 

Teleport to Rhapsody
Teleport to Ducknipple


.ploom. Ouch @ Summerfest 2014
Cae :: Disco Inferno Set @ Rhapsody (Disco section)
Ducknipple Mesh: Viki Shorts *NEW*
Slink Physique Mesh Figure
SYSY's Top Studio 73 - red @ Rhapsody (Disco section)
[L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- Patent Cherry @ Rhapsody (Metal)
[][] blueberry hill [][] - guitar pick bracelet (amazed) @ Rhapsody (Country)
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A
Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 E
::JOLI:: Pop Royalty Poses! @ Rhapsody (Pop)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!