Passion

I feel sexy today! My dress is brand new original mesh from Kaithleen's exclusively at Summer of Love Fair (June 27- July 11). I ...


I feel sexy today! My dress is brand new original mesh from Kaithleen's exclusively at Summer of Love Fair (June 27- July 11). I really like the sexy little black dress look of this but it is also available in 8 colors. My shoes are new from cheeky exclusively at Fi*Fridays for only 55L until Thursday July 3rd. You can find this cute slink add-on style in five color options. This is a really great deal for such sexy shoes; make sure you stop by this week before Friday. My sexy hair is by ploom exclusively at Summerfest


Teleport to Summer of Love Fair (til July 11)
Teleport to Fi*Fridays (til July 3)
Teleport to Summerfest '14 (til July 13)



Hair: .ploom. Holli @ Summerfest '14
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Gina Texture Change Set
Dress: Kaithleen's Passion Mini Dress - Black @ Summer of Love Fair
Shoes: cheeky Syndra - strap high Heels! Black @ Fi*Fridays
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02 G
{apple fall} Fashion Couch {Artisan}
Trompe Loeil - Triple Glass Lamp Green
Apple Fall Designer Table (White)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Coffee Table
Trompe Loeil - Ines Chair White
Poses: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose Pack
Picture Place: Bar Deco

I really enjoy finding well decorated and built spaces. Bar Deco is one of those. These pictures are really mush larger but have to be shrunk down for my blog. There will be bigger pictures posted on my flickr.
Most of this room is Apple Fall and Trompe Loeil (listed above)

[*Art Dummy!] in waiting. (settee-floral), .:SF:. Rian Lamp (Peacock), [noctis] Old barbers chair (mesh) style2, AF Books, {vespertine - green suitcase books}, KOSH- METROPOLIS FIREWORKS RUG, BARBER SHOP frame 3 and 4- bardeco 

Apple Fall L'Olivier; :FANATIK HOME: Swimming Pool LISBON; Trompe Loeil - Patio Parasol Solid White; ISPACHI - The Odyssey : Table (Texture Changeable); what next Garden Cafe Chair - Side; Ume tree#2 (Japanese apricot)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh la la! Way to rock that black dress, Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!