Anchors Away

How does every round just keep being amazing? Collabor88 June will have you set for summer fun! You can find my Truth hair, Baiastic...


How does every round just keep being amazing? Collabor88 June will have you set for summer fun! You can find my Truth hair, Baiastice bikini (and shorts below), and Maxi Gossamer jewelry at coll88 this month. I really love them all! Also, Glam Affair has a cute Summer skin in 4 tones and Jamaica is one of them! YAY! You also get 16 lipsticks with your 188L skin purchase, wow! They are numbered 1-16 so when I tried them on I made a notecard and named them colors that I would remember. If you want to use my color names, look in this plurk. The Truth hair has some really cute ribbon options and the hardest part about the bikinis is that you will want all the colors/patterns. I am set for summer! Go have a look at collabor88 June so you will be too. 


Teleport to Collabor88



Slink Enhancement Hands and Flat Feet
Baiastice_Joie shorts-denim blue @ collabor88 June
Baiastice_Luli Bikini-corals @ collabor88 June
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Beach Castaway @ collabor88 June
Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals Mint @ collabor88 June
TRUTH HAIR Oceana @ collabor88 June
Glam Affair - Summer skin - Jamaica 02 A @ collabor88 June
Glam Affair - Summer - Lipstick 03 @ collabor88 June
Poses: (marukin) LIGHT for c88 june 2014 @ collabor88 June

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!