Cowgirl Cute

I love cowgirl looks! My skirt is by Coquet in the country section of Rhapsody . It has a great country style oval belt buckle addin...


I love cowgirl looks! My skirt is by Coquet in the country section of Rhapsody. It has a great country style oval belt buckle adding to its country charm but it is still soft and feminine. I paired this with the floral cowboy boots by Coco and a tied top by Sassy.


My jewelry is by Donna Flora. Donna Flora jewelry is transfer so it makes a great gift. Please help keep Donna Flora in SL by buying jewelry for yourself, your friends, and your girlfriend. My hair is a great hat hair by Truth. You need this one for all your own cute cowgirl looks. I am at the Frisland sim today. It is a great serene countryside with cows, horses, and sheep. You can even rez here if you IM the owners and get an invite to the land group. It is a really pretty sim and I suggest you go explore. 


If you have not been to Rhapsody yet, make sure you put it on your to-do list. I really enjoyed my visit of all the different genre music builds. You can also find some free gifts in various stores around the event. the pose above WITH the pretty horse prop is a free gift from Nani poses located in the country section. 

Teleport to Rhapsody
Teleport to Donna Flora
Teleport to Sassy!



*COCO*_CowboyBootsWithSocks(FloralAqua)
Pose 1st Pic: Embody Tenderfoot
Pose 2nd Picture aDORKable Poses: Blooms 1
Pose 3rd Picture: Nani Country Girl *Free @ Rhapsody*
Skirt: Coquet. County Rd - 44 -Blue @ Rhapsody
Jewelry: Donna Flora ROSEA Set
Hair: TRUTH  Jill 
Bracelet:  blueberry hill - guitar pick bracelet (amazed) @ Rhapsody
Top: ~Sassy!~ Cali Cutie top- linen
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica 
Picture Place: Frisland (you can rez here with group)

Here are some landscape pictures of the pretty sim, Frisland. They have to be made pretty small to go on my blog, but larger ones will be uploaded to my flickr









Love, Kirsten Corleone




Here I am using my cowgirl outfit to line dance!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!