cheeky @ Jewelry Fair 2014

cheeky is at Jewelry Fair 2014 with some great metal casual pieces of jewelry. These are not girly-girl jewelry pieces. They kind of h...


cheeky is at Jewelry Fair 2014 with some great metal casual pieces of jewelry. These are not girly-girl jewelry pieces. They kind of have a bad-ass girl vibe to them. You can find two necklaces, earrings, a studded collar, and a belly chain in the cheeky jewelry offerings. Here is an up close collage of cheeky at Jewelry Fair 2014. 




My shoes are also made by cheeky and you can find them as a new release in the main cheeky store. 




Did you notice my crochet bodysuit? It is hand drawn seam perfection by Sassy! It is made with all kinds of appliers including slink physique and Omega. I can only imagine how long this took to paint to get all those seams as amazingly perfect as they are. It is truly beautiful work. You can find dreamcatcher in 9 colors at the new round of Lubbly Jubblies that opened Sept.15th. 

By the way, I am wearing it on my slink physique with my curvy shape but I have been tweaking my curvy shape. I increased the body thickness, love, fat, and a few other tweaks to try and proportion better with my boobs. What do you guys think of my tweaked curvy shape?



Bodysuit: ~Sassy!~ Dreamcatcher - black *NEW* @ Lubbly Jubblies
Shoes: cheeky Joel - strappy high Heels! Gold *NEW* @ Main cheeky store
Necklace: cheeky Mystic Necklace! Black - Gold @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Earrings: cheeky Wings Earrings!  Gold @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Attachments: Slink High  Feet, Casual Hands, Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Hair: Truth Honey
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana - Jamaica
Poses: 1-Everglow 558, 2-Kirin Florence 6, 3- Infiniti FBasic 26

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The best mystic necklace I've ever seen! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!