Calamity Rose

Howdy! I have been having fun with my Arcade goodies this week, but now that I have my wishlist I needed to go shopping. I moseyed ...


Howdy!

I have been having fun with my Arcade goodies this week, but now that I have my wishlist I needed to go shopping. I moseyed over to faMESHed and picked up this adorable western inspired saloon dress from fishy strawberry and owl Hoot necklace set by Cae. There are a lot of cute things at faMESHed this month!


My adorable cowgirl barrel pose set is by NanTra and can be found in the new release section of the main NanTra store. You get 6 poses with mirrors and the barrel and pistol props. 

Here is a closer look at the Cae jewelry at faMESHed this month. As always it comes scripted to change and you can change the heart and eye jewels separately into 10 different textures each. The set includes a necklace and matching earrings. 


Teleport to faMESHed
Teleport to NanTra


Boots: *COCO*_CowboyBootsWithSocks(FloralAqua)
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Saloon Dress - Blue @ faMESHed September
Jewelry: Cae :: Hoot :: Necklace and Earrings @ faMESHed September
Attachments: Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4, and Hands
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Poses: NanTra Calamity Jane

See Ya'll Later,
Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!