Cleopatra

Maai has some very sexy new dresses that I can apply to my Slink Physique. I am wearing my curvy shape with this design. This is Ewa i...


Maai has some very sexy new dresses that I can apply to my Slink Physique. I am wearing my curvy shape with this design. This is Ewa in red and it also comes in purple and black. Maai also has some more new lingerie that you can apply to your physique too. You can find them all in the main Maai store. 

My jewelry is by Kunglers and it is amazing. I went to the main store the other day after seeing their items at jewelry fair and I was so impressed by all the new jewelry that has been added since I last went to the store months ago. I think this set is just gorgeous. My bracelets are also by Kunglers and a new release that you can find at the Jewelry Fair. 


I am visiting the Home and Garden Expo 2014 today. It is really big, 7 full sims and kind of daunting but filled with all kinds of pretty things. I am looking at a house by Maven Homes in my pictures today. 

#BLOGGERFAIL- The Maai dress is supposed to have sleeves, but I did not realize that and did not turn on my arm layers on my slink physique. I am sorry Snow! Here is the dress by blogger Trey Melody. 

Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Cleopatra - Silver Set
Bracelet: (Kunglers Extra) Dita  Bracelet - Cherry @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Hair: .ploom. Splitend / Teleport to ploom main store
Dress: Maai Ewa Red *NEW* @ Maai main store
Attachments: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Callisto -Slingback Platform Heels- Crimson Leather/ Teleport to L.Warwick
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
Poses: Pose 1- ploom BCool 6 Curvy; Pose 2- aDORKable heartbreaker 2
House: Maven Homes
Furniture: Maven Homes Felicity Bedroom Set

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful red dress! Way to show it off! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!