Electric Dreams

Eudora 3D has some new wedges out at The Liaison Collaborative . They come in two versions one that glows and one that doesn't. I ...


Eudora 3D has some new wedges out at The Liaison Collaborative. They come in two versions one that glows and one that doesn't. I am showing the glowing version in this post because I think they are really fun and kind of futuristic space age. You can change the neon glow/ plastic colors via HUD. My necklace is also at the event, by Cae. 


The new round of My Attic for September has tons of goodies "lined" up for us! My hair is new by ploom, my dress by pink outfitters, and my poses by Pretense which can all be found for 95L for a very limited time at My Attic. You only have til the end of the month to grab these great items at this very low event price. 

Here is a closer look at the Electric Dreams shoes by Eudora 3D:






Shoes: Eudora3D Electric Dreams Black Steel Neon *NEW* @ The Liasion Collaborative
Necklace: Cae :: Printable  *NEW* @ The Liaison Collaborative
Hair: .ploom. Sierra *NEW* @ My Attic September
Poses: Pretense Lines *NEW* @ My Attic September
Dress: [Pink Ooutfitters] Hester HiLo Dress - white chevron @ My Attic September
Rivendale F is for Future Common - Eye Socket - Purple
Slink Hands - Casual,  Feet  Medium,  Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish - Slink Huds
Bracelets: [The Forge] Tri Bangles (Silver)
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica
Glam Affair - Summer - Lipstick 14

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!