Be Our Art: Pink Edition

If you don't know my favorite color is pink, then you must be new around here. There is a PINK art exhibit at Holtwayne Art Space and...


If you don't know my favorite color is pink, then you must be new around here. There is a PINK art exhibit at Holtwayne Art Space and I enjoyed my look. I took my fashion pictures for this blog post in front of artwork by Awesome Fallen and Ahsdene. I am featuring new clothes and shoes by Ducknipple, hair by ploom, and jewelry by Goth1c0 and Sn@tch exclusively at Jewelry Fair 2014.


Here is a closer look at some of the Jewelry Fair items from Goth1c0 and Sn@tch.




Hair: .ploom. Pea V2 *NEW* @ ploom main store
Earrings: :::Sn@tch Metro *NEW* @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Left Bracelet: :::Sn@tch Micah Metal Cuff  *NEW* @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Quene Heels *NEW* @ Ducknipple Main Store
Top: Ducknipple  Mesh: Rella Top  *NEW* @ Ducknipple Main Store
Bottom:Ducknipple  Mesh: Sanne Skirt  *NEW* @ Ducknipple Main Store
Right Bracelet: Goth1c0: Warrior Bracelet (SLink Casual) *NEW* @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Random 2
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Random 5
Pose 3: Adorkable Jewels 1

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Excellent display of PINK by the one that wears it well! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!