Cae at Jewelry Fair 2014

Jewelry Fair 2014 opened yesterday and if you read my blog you know how much I love jewelry so this is my kind of event! Cae has five ...


Jewelry Fair 2014 opened yesterday and if you read my blog you know how much I love jewelry so this is my kind of event! Cae has five new sets debuting at the event and they are all beautiful. I am wearing Cae Florence in the above picture. Here is a collage of all five gorgeous new sets available. 


Stunning! Teleport to Cae at Jewelry Fair 2014. (September 13-28th)

When I put on Florence the jewel tones reminded me of all the bright, happy colors at collabor 88 this month. So I used the necklace set to accessorize my bright Miami look. 






Jewelry: Cae :: Florence :: Set @ Jewelry Fair 2014
Hair: Exile::Locomotion @ collabor88 September
Shoes: fri.day - Gloria.Heels (Lipstick) @ collabor88 September
Attachments: Slink High Feet, Hands, Physique Mesh Body
Skirt: Tee*fy Katharine Skirt   SheerMagenta @ collabor88 September
Bodysuit: Tee*fy Tiffany Bodysuit  ElectricoWave @ collabor88 September
Tights: Schadenfreude Hot Pink Miami Fishnet Leggings w/Physique applier @ collabor88 September
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Eyeshadow: Schadenfreude Pink Miami Blues Eyeshadow @ collabor88 September
Pose 1st Picture: adorkable Jewels 6
Pose 3rd Picture: NanTra Back to Black Set w/props @ main NanTra store

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!