Royals

Let me be your ruler (ruler) You can call me queen bee And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule Let me...




Let me be your ruler (ruler)
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy

The Enfant Terrible Wardrobe Treasures set from Arcade September 2014 is exquisite. It is so regal and detailed. I had to get both rare crowns and they are both amazing. It was hard to decide which one to wear. A girl can never have too many crowns! I am wearing the rare star crown, ribbon bag, and fur heels from the set.

Kaithleen's Original Mesh is at the Kings and Queens Fair with this modern regally inspired dress called the Queen Kate.  You have until September 30th to check it out.






Shoes: .Enfant Terrible. Furr heels @ Arcade September 2014
Purse: .Enfant Terrible. Ribbon bag @ Arcade September 2014
Crown: .Enfant Terrible. star crown RARE @ Arcade September 2014
Hair: Exile::Dancing on my own @ Arcade September 2014
Dress: Kaithleen's Queen Kate Dress - aqua @ Kings and Queens Fair
[Commoner] Pageant Sash / Royal (Queen Bee) @ Arcade September 2014
Skin: Glam Affair - Skye II - Jamaica 02 @ Arcade September 2014
Jewelry: Donna Flora MARGHERITA earrings and ring

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!