G Field Annis

I miss G Field a whole lot. I wish Cerberus Noel would make Slink add-on shoes! I am glad she has been releasing a few things again th...


I miss G Field a whole lot. I wish Cerberus Noel would make Slink add-on shoes! I am glad she has been releasing a few things again though but not near enough. I want more. My skirt and top are both new at creation.jp by G Field. They are really well made pieces of mesh. The top is scripted to be both tucked or untucked and it comes in three different color packs with 5 colors each. 

I am wearing the Elation heels by L.Warwick again because I can't seem to take them off my feet. This is the Mint/Candy pair that are my very favorite ones. Find them for a limited time at My Attic. 


*G Field*[Mesh] High Waist Skirt "Annis" -pink @ creation.jp
*G Field*[Mesh] Sleeveless Tops -pastel @ creation.jp
Hair: Exile::Rising Tides
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Elation -Platform Heels- Mint/Candy @ My Attic
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica 
Pose: Eternal Dream Beat 6
House: Yasyn's Odds and Ends- A Spring Reading Nook
Ducks: *MishMish* Ducks
~*Forest Floor*~ Little Bamboo bridge

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful lady, pretty dress, and fall colors! Can't forget the cute little ducks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!