My Alterego

      I have alterego goodies from head to toe today. My skin, Janae, is a new release in the full alterego skin tone line. My dress...



      I have alterego goodies from head to toe today. My skin, Janae, is a new release in the full alterego skin tone line. My dress and tights are new releases in the clothing section of alterego. The dress comes with fitmesh sizes for Belleza Freya and Isis and comes in 9 color options. My tights have tattoo layers, slink appliers, omega appliers and TMP appliers available and they come in 12 ombre options. Take a trip over to the newly redesigned alterego main store. The skins are in the front and the apparel is in the back of the store. 


Dress: alterego I fallon halter dress - [coffee]/ Teleport
Tights: alterego I leg fade - teal/ Teleport
Jewelry: EarthStones Soar - Peaceful Spirit
Shoes: REIGN.- Buckled Pumps- Chevron/Aqua- Silver Buckle
Purse: Ricielli Mesh - YUSE bag (hand) - aqua
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Rumi
Skin: ((=alterego=)) janae - honey / Teleport
Pose: NanTra Phoenix 3 @ The Instruments

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!