Bunny Mode Activated

        Livalle is at faMESHed with the Lola platform ankle boots. My favorite part is the BUNNY MODE! I mean these boots have p...




        Livalle is at faMESHed with the Lola platform ankle boots. My favorite part is the BUNNY MODE! I mean these boots have pierced bunny ears as an option! I am not sure how boots could get cooler than this. I made mine pink and white with black accents. HOP over to faMESHed and get these boots. 







Boots: {Livalle} Lola - Platform Ankle Boots @ faMESHed
Hair: TRUTH / Jacica *FREE April Group Gift*/ Teleport
Backpack: *BOOM* My Best Friend Backpack - BUNNY - petal
Glasses: *katat0nik* (bunny) Sunglasses
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Stardust Pink)
Outfit: Addams - Good Bunny BabyDoll - Maitreya #024 RARE
Jewelry: Cae :: Bunny :: Collection
Phone: VCO - bunny phone (hotpink)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Facepaint: Izzie's - Bunny Make-Up
+Half-Deer+ Faux Window - Dawn and Dusk (High Blinds)
+Half-Deer+ Snoozypuff Bunny
+Half-Deer+ Dreary Bears - Love


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!