Wonderland

        Alice in Wonderland is the theme for this round of Enchantment and as usual the event is set up to the theme with aplomb. ...




        Alice in Wonderland is the theme for this round of Enchantment and as usual the event is set up to the theme with aplomb. I even enjoyed getting a little lost in the hedge maze as I looked for the items I had to have. I am wearing Eudora 3D shoes, Exile hair, Arte Pink fantasy skin, and using Nantra poses- all of which are exclusive items at Enchantment. I would love to be able to go to Wonderland and visit and actually SL is pretty close most days, lol. You need to go check out this event and all the amazing Alice themed items. 





        The new Arte skin comes in the normal 4 skintones- porcelain, fair, tan, deeptan- and it also comes in a new fantasy skin tone, pink (shown). 




Skin: Arte - Alice Skin @ Enchantment
Shoes: Eudora 3D Alice Socks and Pumps  @ Enchantment
Hair: Exile:: A Little Mad with Card Headband @ Enchantment
Pose: {NANTRA} Down the Rabbit Hole @ Enchantment
Outfit: Kaithleen's Alice Kinky Skirt and Top - Blue
Ring: Astralia - Wonderland Rings (teapot)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Background: Astralia - Wonderland (I'm too big) Background



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!