Catrine

        Blueberry just released this long, flowy skirt and bandeau top. I love the 21 skirt patterns available. This set also comes in...




        Blueberry just released this long, flowy skirt and bandeau top. I love the 21 skirt patterns available. This set also comes in 29 solid color options. Each purchase of the skirt comes with a long skirt (shown) and short skirt, and the tops come with an off shoulder or sleeveless version of the top. You can find the Blueberry Catrine set in the main store. My short braided piggy tail hairstyle is new by Doe at the current round of The Fantasy Collective. My circular/ hoop jewelry set that just goes perfectly with this aesthetic is new by Cae at the current round of Cosmopolitan. Finally my N-core, wooden platform shoes have 24 colors in the fatpack that can be mix n' matched as well as 6 wood colors for the base. I made my two-tone straps dark purple and turquoise. These shoes were just released at Access Event.







Skirt: Blueberry - Catrine - Maxi Skirt/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Catrine - Off Shoulder Top / Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Aurora :: Collection @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Doe: Mollie @ The Fantasy Collective
Shoes: N-core ZURI @ Access Event
Skin: Pink Fuel Minji
Eye Shadow: Studio Exposure Summer Beats 2
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 34
DRD - Boho Bean Coffee Shack - Shack


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!