Twisted

        This round of Uber is crazy good. I pretty much want everything there, as usual. Today I am wearing the exclusive releases fr...





        This round of Uber is crazy good. I pretty much want everything there, as usual. Today I am wearing the exclusive releases from Gos, Wasabi, and Cae that can all be found at Uber. If you are having trouble getting into the event, remember there is a Cam sim. Alternatively, if you are a premium member you usually get right into packed events on the first day. I have been thinking about joining just for that one reason. Go to Uber and get your shop on until June 23rd.

        There is a new cosmetic shopping HUD, Lookbook, that is full of makeup, eyes, eyelashes, and a few skins- basically everything that is in Powder Pack. With Lookbook you get a HUD and you can try the demos and buy what you like all from the comfort of your home or platform inside SL. It is something between Pocket Gacha and Powder Pack- all the goodies in the latter and none of the gachas in the former. I really enjoyed my first try with this new shopping experience, although I would have liked demos with all products and not just most of them. I personally am only going to buy cosmetics that I can demo first. Demos are all designer choice though and not the new HUD event side. So designers- Demos please! You can get your Lookbook HUD from Marketplace and try out the cosmetics inside. My Luxrebel lipstick is new from Lookbook.



Top: [Gos] Bella Crop Top @ Uber
Shorts: [Gos] Bella Leather Shorts @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi // Sabrina  @ Uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Mirha :: Collection @ Uber
Lipstick: LUXREBEL - Mira Lipstick / Lookbook
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 38
Background: -Sorumin- Limited Edition -White Photo


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!