Cowgirl

I was on the hunt for original newly designed country western mesh clothing and I found that SL no longer really carries much stuff ...



I was on the hunt for original newly designed country western mesh clothing and I found that SL no longer really carries much stuff like this or at least nobody that specializes in it. Its been about four years since I have looked for country clothes. In 2008-2009 the place to find country clothes was ZVZ Ultra Designs which does not seem to be active and definitely not updated with the times. I want authentic country western clothes with fringe down the sides of the pants/ chaps, but 2013 version made in mesh. If anyone knows of any, please let me know in the comments. 

*Update*- Some of my plurk friends have been helping me and now I have a few places I am going to go shop and see if I can find more mesh cowgirl stuff, woot. Thanks Plurkies. Alicia's plurk and Mine. I am sure you will see what I find, *wink*

I found this outfit in marketplace and its template mesh or at least the jeans are,  but its kinda cute and very inexpensive. I can't begin to keep up with all the templates anymore. I buy stuff I like as long as I like the textures on it anyway and I don't mind template mesh as long as the price is reasonable. The hat was not in the box and I IMed the creator, Alanis Ryba, and she very promptly sent me the sculpted hat the next morning. Great customer service which is a good sign in my opinion. 

My horsey has been with me a long time in SL, about 4 years now. Her name is Bella. She is an American Cream horse from AKK. I find her really fun to ride and race. She is one of my favorite SL things. If you have a horsey and want to go riding, give me a call. =)

Outfit: MIA Cowgirl Candi W/ Mesh Vest Mesh Jeans and sculpt  hat  boots (only 129L)
Hat: Candi Cowgirl Hat
Jeans: Candi Jeans
Vest: Candi Vest Black
Boots: Cowgirl Candi Boot - Black Stingray
Hair: >TRUTH< Lavinia - mirage
Necklace: Chop Zuey Pocahontas Necklace Pink
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - 05 A
Horse: AKK XL09 WSD Draft American Cream 3A, "Bella"
House: Culprit Rustic Cottage Pinkidoo
Picture Place: Hoof It! Bringing Horses to Life (you can rez here for a short time)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!