Summerfest 2013

Have you been to Summerfest 2013 yet? If not, then I suggest you don't go cause if you do you will want EVERYTHING and leave wi...



Have you been to Summerfest 2013 yet? If not, then I suggest you don't go cause if you do you will want EVERYTHING and leave without any lindys, like me. For now I restricted myself to one skin, one outfit, a hat, and a hair flower, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out- I need more pretties. I could not resist this outfit by Teefy, hat by Yummy, Flower by BOOM, and skin by Glam Affair

Hat: (Yummy) Sunhat - Natural @ Summerfest 2013
Flower: *BOOM* Tiare (right ear) (pink) @ Summerfest 2013
Jewelry: EarthStones Stone Donut Set - Tigers Eye/Brown
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03/ Sandy Blonde
Skirt: Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt Seabreeze @ Summerfest 2013
Top: Tee*fy Lenka Bralet Full Blue Field @ Summerfest 2013
Shoes: [Gos] Ursula Wedge - Ocean
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica 03 A @ Summerfest 2013

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!