I love Makeup!

I really do love makeup, but I usually go for "normal" looking makeup. I rarely actually walk around with heavy eye makeup from...


I really do love makeup, but I usually go for "normal" looking makeup. I rarely actually walk around with heavy eye makeup from my forehead to  my nose. So makeup lovers like me will be happy to know that there is a Cosmetics Fair Summer Edition going on now till June 30th. I basically got the entire Glamorize booth cause the makeup there is really inexpensive and well done. I really recommend the New Occasion Lips. They are gorgeous! I also got the chelle moon dust eyeshadows. I really adore makeup layers and playing with makeup.

I used Strawberry's Singh's new video tutorial about processing head shots on the picture above. It actually was not anything that I do not already do, but the difference is I rarely do ALL of that for one picture. Having her step by step process and using those steps was kinda fun. I realize my pictures are not to her level, but I like learning and playing with pictures anyway. I have a much larger version of this picture on my flickr as well as the raw image if you want to compare.


Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. New Occasion Lips - Violet Red @ Cosmetics Fair Summer
Eyeshadow: cheLLe - Moon Dust (Navy) @ Cosmetics Fair Summer
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (one coat)
Flower Crown: *BOOM* Tiare Crown (pink) @ Summerfest '13
Jewelry: Chop Zuey A Happy Note in Pink Set
Hair: TRUTH Candy - LightBlondes03
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Azure

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!