Fetish Friday: Red Latex

Happy Fetish Friday! Today I have some sticky red latex to show you from three different designers: Stellar ,   F.A.D , a...






Happy Fetish Friday! Today I have some sticky red latex to show you from three different designers: Stellar,  F.A.D, and Bax Coen. The latex skirt from stellar is a brand new release that you can find at My Attic for only 95L for the next ten days. The F.A.D top, which is made in a variety of colors- many of which coordinate well with the new Stellar skirt, can be found on marketplace here and is also a new release.  I am also featuring some makeup from the Cosmetics Fair Summer Edition from a.e.meth and Glamorize


Hair: ::Exile:: Your Winter:Raven
Top: :{F.A.D.}: Libi Gothic Latex Top Red *NEW RELEASE*
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Red Latex
Skirt: [Stellar] Sweet Escape Latex Mini Skirt red *NEW RELEASE @ My Attic*
Skin: -Belleza- Ellie Gacha 15
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Rumours Eye Makeup - Red @ Cosmetic Fair
Lipstick: [ a.e.meth ] - Matte Lip Tints (Red) @ Cosmetic Fair


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!