Jennie Candy is a Paragon

The new hair at Truth that came out this weekend is gorgeous. I can't remember loving a new hair like I do this one, Candy. ...




The new hair at Truth that came out this weekend is gorgeous. I can't remember loving a new hair like I do this one, Candy. I love the soft flowing wave and the length. My look today consists of the New release from Rebel Hope at faMESHed June, Jennie Mesh Mini Dress and the jewelry that I found from Maxi Gossamer that pairs SO perfectly with the top of this dress. I feel elegant and ready for a well deserved night out!


Dress: !Rebel Hope - Jennie Mesh Mini Dress Aqua *NEW* @ faMESHed June
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Madrah
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy - LightBlondes03 *NEW*
Shoes: *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve" -Teal
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Eyeshadow: (PixelDolls) Eyeshadow . Firefly . Teal
Lipgloss: Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (one coat)



More new Truth hair, a mesh updo. I really need more updos and this one is really pretty and classy. I was happy to see an updo in this latest release. My new jewelry set is from Sn@tch, Paragon. I really love it. It is pretty low cost and has 25 texture changes. You can find it on the New release wall at the Sn@tch main store. 

Jewelry: :::Sn@tch Paragon Jewelry Set::: *NEW RELEASE*
Shirt: :::Sn@tch They Destroyed Glitter City:::
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bobbie -  light blondes *NEW RELEASE*

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!