Love Donna Flora: Vero Modero, Orc Inc.

Yesterday was the last day of Hair Fair 2013 and bandanna day. I intended to get this blogged yesterday but I did not. I think it still...


Yesterday was the last day of Hair Fair 2013 and bandanna day. I intended to get this blogged yesterday but I did not. I think it still fits today because I am blogging Love Donna Flora items. So I am wearing this bandanna to support Hair Fair, Wigs for Kids, Squinternet Larnia, my mom who is in remission from colon cancer, and the 12 million people in the world currently living with cancer. 

The Love Donna Flora event has been a huge success and I am sure will continue to be. If you have had trouble getting into the sim or moving and shopping once you do, you have until August 11th to visit and show your support. Thank you for being patient and I honestly think the sim being full and crowded can only be viewed as a great thing! I am featuring the items donated by Vero Modero and Orc Inc. My jewelry is the Arturo set from Donna Flora




Jewelry: Donna Flora ARTURO Set
Shoes: Leverocci Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks - Noir (SLink add-on)
Bandanna: Eliza Quixote 2013 Bandanna BLACK
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium S
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Polish: Orc Inc - Pastel Shimmer - Slink Avatar Enhancement HUDs @ Love Donna Flora
Dress: [VM] VERO MODERO / Wild Dress @ Love Donna Flora
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Lipgloss: Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Picture Place: Savoir Faire

Teleport to Love Donna Flora

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!