Slots Gatcha

I am fairly certain that I went crazy photoshop overboard on this picture, rofl. I was trying to do ethereal fairy princess fantasy pic...


I am fairly certain that I went crazy photoshop overboard on this picture, rofl. I was trying to do ethereal fairy princess fantasy picture. You can't even see my clothing which is bad in fashion blogging. So I guess I will have to include another picture, lol.

I went to Hello Titty Slots which is a Gatcha festival catering to implant apparel. It started July 20th and will go for a month and just like Arcade will be back every three months. Every machine is 50L per play. My mesh corset is pink with princess crowns all over it which in some weird way inspired my fairy princess look. This was not the rare one, but it was my rare- meaning the one I wanted the most in the machine. 




Corset: [Hard Candy] Princess Corset @ Hello Titty Slots
Hair: Exile::Counting Stars (L)Light Blondes
Necklace: Chop Zuey Goddess - I am Kuan Yin Set
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
Wand: Babydolls Boutique Magical Princess Wand - pink
Wings: Tunnel of Light Butterfly Wings
Tiara: Noodles - Tangles Tiara Silver/Diamond RARE
Skirt: cheeky Tutu Skirt! Mesh black
Shoes: [Pixel Mode] Baby T's Plain 2.0 : Pale Pink
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Kissable Gloss Sugar


~Sassy!~ One More Night top (trans) - black @ Hello Titty Slots



Patchwork Hearts Gallifreyan Dress Dalek Pink RARE @ Hello Titty Slots




FABOO. MAUI BIKINI BAG - DOLLIE POPPY @ Hello Titty Slots

One more thing, when I go to Gatcha's my guy goes with me and he enjoys playing the machines to get the items I like. So he played the Indyra Originals machine and the bras were no transfer. So now he is the proud owner of some bras, lovely. The Indyra Originals machine was not even labeled that the items were no transfer. All the other machines at Hello Titty Slots that we tried were transfer, however.

What I think: Gatcha's should be transfer- always. I might get 15 green shirts trying for the one pink or rare one that I want and that's only because they are in a gatcha machine. I would not normally buy 15 green shirts before purchasing the one I actually want. So as a consumer, I assume a gatcha machine will be transfer and that is an incentive to me to play it, even if I get duplicates, because at least I can give them to my friends or trade for what I really want. If I know a gatcha machine is no transfer, I personally would not play that machine.

Teleport to Hello Titty Slots

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!