Maitreya 50% off Sale

SALE! Maitreya mesh goodies are 50% off! I decided it was time to go get colors of things I loved but had not splurged on yet. Like ...


SALE! Maitreya mesh goodies are 50% off! I decided it was time to go get colors of things I loved but had not splurged on yet. Like you get the black or brown boots cause they are more practical, well now its time to get them in red or pink! I got so many things at this sale. I shopped til I dropped. I first saw the sale advertised July 4th and the notecard said that it would last for two weeks, so July 18th as a possible end date to the sale? I have seen a lot of dates but when you look at the actual Maitreya notice in the VIP group or the blog website it does not have a firm end date posted that I can see, just the two week time limit. Maitreya is always top quality- go stock up on gorgeous mesh clothes and shoes. 


Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Magenta
Dress: Maitreya Xarra Tunic - Bubble Gum
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright Set
Hair: >TRUTH< Sara - mirage
Eyeliner: .Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner 1
Makeup: 7 Deadly Skins: Lust MakeUp
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Pose: Adorkable Bag pose 8 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!