cheeky, Candydoll, and Truth NEW

cheeky has updated with two new dresses, jeans, and cargo shorts recently. I am featuring the chain dress in this post which is availa...


cheeky has updated with two new dresses, jeans, and cargo shorts recently. I am featuring the chain dress in this post which is available in red, cream, white, grey, and black. You should really go check out all the new releases which can be found at the main store. 

Teleport to cheeky

I am loving SLink add on shoes. I don't have to tint anything just add shoes to my already perfectly tinted (because of skin appliers) feet. Also the shoes are really great prices. I am finding them from 250-400L each as SLink add-ons. I think the open source development of her products by Siddean Munro is one of the smartest business models I have ever seen in second life. The shoes I have on today with my new dress are a new release from Candydoll

Finally, I am wearing one of the new releases from Truth. I am loving the side swept bangs of his newest styles. 


Dress: cheeky Chain Dress! Black Mesh *NEW RELEASE*
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Isis Solar Magic Set - GOLD 
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Polish: blackLiquid NAILS - SLink AE - matte gloss 1 nails 
Hair: TRUTH  Kimbra - LightBlondes03 *NEW RELEASE*
Shoes: CandyDoll_Admiral Black *NEW RELEASE*
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!