Bird Watching

When I put on this new release from cheeky , it made me think of birds. I ended up at the Indigo Aviary surrounded by beautiful birds a...


When I put on this new release from cheeky, it made me think of birds. I ended up at the Indigo Aviary surrounded by beautiful birds and scenery. It really is a gorgeous place to visit and the bird songs on the sim are very relaxing. This new release can be found in the cheeky main store

Dress: cheeky Pia Dress! Peach Mesh *NEW RELEASE*
Tights: erratic / patterned stockings - birds / black
Shoes: *G Field*[Mesh] Wedge Bootie "Beth" -ash
Hair: Magika [Hair ] Tomorrow
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Aphrodite's Dream - GOLD - Set @ faMESHed July
Purse: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Nude
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Pose: Bounce This Poses - Birdy Gacha Pose 3
Bench: {what next} Autumn Loveseat
House in the background: Trompe Loeil - The Treehouse Cottage v3

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!