Hair Fair 2013: The 5 that came home with me

Slink Hair - Bianca - Light Blondes (Medium Ash Blonde) @ Hair Fair 3 For the most part as I visited Hair Fair 2013, I put demos into...


Slink Hair - Bianca - Light Blondes (Medium Ash Blonde) @ Hair Fair 3

For the most part as I visited Hair Fair 2013, I put demos into one of three folders as I tried them on: 1)Maybe, 2) Maybe Not, and 3) Favorites. However there were 5 hairstyles that did not even make it into my favorites folder because I had to have them immediately. I think the "must have" hairstyles would be different for everyone based on personal preference, styles you already own, and how much of a donation for wigs for kids the hair was. These were just my personal 5 must have hair fair 2013 styles.


Exile::Counting Stars Light Blondes @ Hair Fair 1


""D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Cat's eye) @ Hair Fair 2



!lamb. True Faith (Mesh) - Refreshed Blondes Pack @ Hair Fair 3



Miamai_Loroi Blondes @ Hair Fair 3

I still have 12 styles in my "Favorites" folder that I am trying on and thinking about: *X*plosion Sharon, [LeLutka]-ALVINA, [LeLutka]-DULCINA, Baiastice_Stefani, Clawtooth: Tootsie, Eaters Coma - HAIR 28  and 29, eXxEsS : SAROSA, ISON - Heidi, pr!tty - Cutiepie, pr!tty Know it all, and pr!tty - Girly. 

Remember,  Hair Fair ends July 29th, in just 9 days. It is for a good cause, so go get some new hair!

(I am going to blog the rest of what I am wearing in a little bit, just fyi.)

Did you agree with me that these were some of the "must have" Hair Fair 2013 styles? Are there others you think I missed? What were your favorite hairstyles from Hair Fair 2013?

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!