Oh Baby!

Waiting for faMESHed to rez was torture as I sought out my pink satin prize. Finally I see a blue rectangle and know the direction to ...


Waiting for faMESHed to rez was torture as I sought out my pink satin prize. Finally I see a blue rectangle and know the direction to attempt to move my avatar. As I look at the slowly rezzing display I see one blue shoe and one pink shoe on the poster and the shoe box. I begin to imagine the funniest troll in my head as I futuristically put on my new shoes and one is pink and one is blue. I can just imagine the future conversation, "Well, it was clearly on the poster..." rofl!

Finally as my wandering mind has taken me on a hilarious giggle ride to pass the time, the vendor has rezzed out of its twisted glob and into something half-way recognizable. Now that there is something to click, I can't click fast enough. Shortly after that the moment finally arrives when I slip my feet into my new baby pink Eva Gos shoes. They are quite simply pink perfection. 


Shoes: [Gos] Eva Slingback - Baby Collection @ faMESHed July
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick nude pink
Sunglasses: Kennedy's Sunglasses Pink Polka Dot
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tawny - LightBlondes03
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Sweetness dress S - pink
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - Clean A
Pose: oOo Studio ziegfeld three

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!