Maitreya Summer 2012

I blew through my June budget so fast that I am just now going to get the new Maitreya things.I had to take my own pictures with this big fl...

I blew through my June budget so fast that I am just now going to get the new Maitreya things.I had to take my own pictures with this big floppy hat and it just screamed a nice walk in the forest.






  • Shirt: Maitreya Cupio basics top rose
  • Jeans: Maitreya Flare Jeans #2
  • Hair with Hat: Maitreya Siobhan Wheat
  • Shoes: G*Field Bow Strap Shoes Kate Plum
  • Bracelet: Earthstones Tarnished Gypsy Bangle- Silver/Berry
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Kayta
  • Lipstick: Mind Games Tintable Lipstick- Plum
  • Place: Astoria Ridgefield

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!