faMESHed June

Geometry  This purple dress caught my eye at faMESHed June first. Then when I bought it and found out it was only 100L! WOW! FaMESHed...

Geometry 


This purple dress caught my eye at faMESHed June first. Then when I bought it and found out it was only 100L! WOW! FaMESHed is not a discount event, but this dress sure seemed like a discount when all the other similar mesh dresses are between 250-400L. There are a ton of colors of this dress and I think at 100L each, I will definitely have to get more colors. 


  • Dress: Geometry Embrace Purple @ faMESHed June
  • Shoes: Hucci Kayla Pump Lilac (mesh)
  • Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shell Teardrop Peacock Eye
  • Necklace: Izzie's Bead Necklace Purple
  • Braceletes: Izzie's Wood Bangles Purple
  • Hair: Truth Jessie (group gift)
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Katya
  • Eyeshadow1: Glamorize Radiant Light Grape
  • Eyeshadow 2: Cheap Makeup purple shadow




One Bad Pixel


I was not sure if a mesh bikini was necessary until I tried on this one from One Bad Pixel. I love it! It fits me so perfectly that I am not even wearing the alpha layers. I left the Max Gossamer earrings on because look at what a great match they are to this swimsuit! They almost look like the same texture as the top of the bikini top. So I have heard people ask why a mesh bikini was a good thing, well if nothing else- when I rez into the beach I will at first rez in naked while my bikini catches up *wink*. 



  • Bikini: One Bad Pixel Ring Bikini Sea Breeze @ faMESHed June
  • Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shell Teardrop Peacock Eye
  • Shoes: Ear Candy Jute Sandals Pink & Purple
  • Hair: Truth Miranda streaked
  • Skin: League Jen Suntan Grape

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!