So Colorful

I had a really hard time picking what color of coldLogic's new Romper to buy. I love everything about this design and they made it...


I had a really hard time picking what color of coldLogic's new Romper to buy. I love everything about this design and they made it in 4 color combinations I adore. I should have bought the fatpack- if only the linden money fairies would visit my house! In the end because it is summer, I decided on this bright tropical color combination of hot pink and orange. I had fun accessorizing it with the perfect jewels, shoes, and purse!


After I bought the outfit and styled it, I then could not decide on how to shoot it. I wanted to use this amazing pose prop from exposeur because I thought the bright colors would really pop against the white pearl shadow box, but then again I wanted clear shots of the outfit too. So I did both and have a ton of pretty pictures for this blog post. I really love taking pictures =)







  • Romper: coldLogic romper rae tangerine/pink
  • Jewelry: Chop Zuey Kita Kamakura necklace, Ling-Ling Bracelet, and Sakura earrings
  • Shoes: Tee*fy Color Blocking Wedges @ The Dressing Room Blue
  • Purse: Croire chic chain clutch 4
  • Hair: Truth Kalle w/roots
  • Makeup: Ricielli Glamourize Pink Eyes and Lipstick 02
  • Pose Prop: exposeur Shadow Box suspension

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!