Fetish Friday SLink

SLink's thigh high mesh boots might be my favorite fetish item ever. They are gorgeously constructed and now come in more sizes mak...


SLink's thigh high mesh boots might be my favorite fetish item ever. They are gorgeously constructed and now come in more sizes making them wearable for me and I am sure a lot of other ladies. What sub does not love a pair of long, tight, sexy black boots? 


Hello, I am Mistress Lingerie. My preferred title is Lady Ling. I used to blog with Kirsten on her old website- slook, and she has asked me to again participate in her current endeavor and bring fetish fashion to kirstentacular every friday. I enjoy doing a weekly Fetish Friday post. So please look for me on Fridays!


My outfit is from Karu Karu, a great fetish latex store. It is only 99L at a special discount price for a limited time. 



Yes, I am convinced these boots are the sexiest I have owned to date. I love everything about them!

  • Boots: SLink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
  • Dress: Karu Karu Latex Dress Susan Black
  • Hair: Exhile Veronique
  • Skin: Filthy May group gift (free)
  • Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Mesh Eyes- Deep Sea

Kisses and Spankings, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!