Fetish Friday- DE Mesh Corset

I have been searching for mesh corsets, well actually anything mesh fetish wear and I have not found much that I liked, until I found DE Des...

I have been searching for mesh corsets, well actually anything mesh fetish wear and I have not found much that I liked, until I found DE Designs Mesh Corsets. They are so detailed and well made. I love this corset!







  • Corset: DE Designs Raven Blue Mesh
  • Skirt: Elixir Renegade minidress Dark
  • Boots: HOC Thigh Boots (mesh)
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills Teeloh
  • Piercings: annaA face piercings Tiso dark
  • Necklace and Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Esme
  • Bangles: Izzie's wood bangles black
  • Skin: Filthy Mia
  • Eyeshadow: Glamorize Simple Glam After Dark
  • Eyeliner: Glamorize Hot and Heavy Liner Black
  • Tattoo: Latex Station five snatch
The other thing I want to Highlight in my fetish friday posts are poses that are made for Mistresses or dominant women. They seem to be in the minority, so I would like to show great ones currently available.



Pose Chair: .:. Seil Xpression .:.  I Like to be your Queen
On Mistress Ling:
Outfit: Luscious Latex 5th Element Strap Outfit
Boots: HOC Thigh Boots (mesh)
Hair: Naughty Black Shine Maya II

On sub Desmond:
Outfit: [Red Devil Inc] Captured Harness - Black
Boots:  GRAVES G141 Basic Boots - Black
Skin:  *Birth* Reese
Hair:  >TRUTH< Hank - Cocoa
Eyes:  Poetic Colors - Moon - Cellini
Collar: Lady Ling's

Kisses and Spankings, Lady Ling



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!