Dreaming

For some reason I had not made it out to collabor88 May yet and since there are only 5 days left of the May collection before the new J...


For some reason I had not made it out to collabor88 May yet and since there are only 5 days left of the May collection before the new June collection comes on the 8th, I decided I better go see what items I just had to have- because we all know I need more things in SL like a hole in my head. I found this cute comfy T-shirt dress that happened to perfectly go with the Tumbled Stones spring garden jewelry set from Earthstones and this flirty hair from clawtooth. I really love the backless part of the T-shirt dress. All items I could not leave without, of course. I think they come together for a cute comfortable look perfect for any day dream fantasy time. If you want any items you were deciding on from collabor88 May- remember you only have 5 days left to shop before the new collection arrives. 



"I'm bringing sexy back, Yeah, you other girls don't know how to act, Yeah!"


  • Dress: Boom Baggy Backless Tee Mirage @ collabor88 May
  • Jewelry: Earthstones Tumbles Stones Spring Garden Set @ collabor88 May
  • Hair: Clawtooth Glamazon Bombshell Blonde @ collabor88 May
  • Shoes: Duh! Straw Button Ballets Purple
  • Poses: (marukin) flight for collabor88, may (first and last picture)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!