Zaara is 50% off!

I was chatting in a fashion group I am in and mentioned that my dinosaur computer would not let me do depth of field. That when I hit t...


I was chatting in a fashion group I am in and mentioned that my dinosaur computer would not let me do depth of field. That when I hit the picture the blur was gone from my picture and lots of distorted lines ran through my picture. I sounded like a noob, because apparently everyone but me knew that nobody can use depth of field in game and everyone uses capture screen shot in order to get depth of field pictures. It was news to me, however. So above you see my first attempt. I think it kinda looks cool. I decided since these were not new clothes and everyone has seen them, I could do more fun artsy pictures whereas I normally do strict fashion shots to highlight the clothing and have it look like it does in game. 


So back to what was supposed to be the topic of this post, lol. My favorite buy at the Zaara 50% off sale was this jewelry set above. 


I had classic Zaara jeans, but not the distressed variety and I love my Zaara jeans so much- so ripped was an obvious 50% off purchase. Then I got this white flowy top. I also got some lingerie fatpacks- YUM! Zaara is gorgeous, and Zaara at 50% off is wonderful! This sale is limited, only till June 9th- so get over there. 


Necklace: Zaara Swarit
Bracelets: Zaara Sadaf Paua
Earrings: Earthstones neisha Earrings
Jeans: Zaara distressed jeans dirty skinny cuff
Shirt: Zaara Maitri pearl
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Pearl Stripe patent python
Hair: Truth Kirby w/roots
Windlight Setting: Strawberry Singh Amethyst

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!