Are you Sassy!-fied?

I discovered Sassy! about a year ago and I love Ivy Burner's designs. Sexy, well designed, hand drawn clothing layer outfits have b...


I discovered Sassy! about a year ago and I love Ivy Burner's designs. Sexy, well designed, hand drawn clothing layer outfits have been her specialty. Now however, she is going into mesh items and they are really showing promise. She is bringing her amazing texture abilities to mesh and I could not be happier about that! I am loving the mesh that I am seeing come from Sassy!


Ending today is the summer fashion festival. This dress has been featured there and will be moved to the main store after the event.




  • Dress: Sassy! Summer Dress vines (100% mesh)
  • Shoes: N-Core Prelude Xtremeheel
  • Jewelry: Stars! Adrienne Set (TAH #16 Gift)
  • Hair: Truth
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Katya
  • Makeup: Ricielli Glamourize Black Eyes and Lipstick 4


I want to talk a  minute about this makeup pack by Ricielli- Glamourize. It has 5 eyeshadows and 4 lipsticks and they are in combinations and on seperate layers. I am wearing the pink lipstick (1) in the other two pictures in the rest of this post below. I love this makeup pack and wear it often.



The next dress has been featured at the Chic 2 event which also closes today. This dress comes in 6 patterns and will be moved to the main store after the event. 


  • Dress: Sassy! Casual Chic Dress dahlia (100% mesh)
  • Shoes: Republic Charlotte Flats Pink Madison
  • Hair: Alice Project Zee
  • Jewelry: Donna Flora Venus pink set



This last outfit I am showing you is quite possibly the sexiest mesh anything I have seen so far on the grid. The tiniest mesh skirt sure to fit the needs of all you club goers on the grid. The top is not mesh, but great detail. You can find this at the Private Room event until July 6th at a discout price of 120L. After that it will go in store at regular Sassy! prices. 




  • Outfit: Sassy! Babe-licious pink (mesh skirt)
  • Boot: Gos Desire Ankle Boot Baby Pink
  • Hair: wasabi pills Sybille




Sassy's mesh items have been out and about at different venues (Chic 2, Summer Fashion Festival, Color Blocking Fair, Zombie Popcorn Collection)- but should be coming to the main store soon! If you want a new place to get mesh, check out Sassy!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!