Pink Fuel Harley; Sakide, Flair for LDF

It has been a long while since a new skin that was not Glam Affair made me go WOW, but this one definitely did. I feel so pretty in Pin...


It has been a long while since a new skin that was not Glam Affair made me go WOW, but this one definitely did. I feel so pretty in Pink Fuel Harley. The lipsticks are gorgeous and I really love the bonus lipgloss you get only in the fatpack. I love the details on this skin and the skin appliers are flawless. 

The only thing that I had trouble deciding on was the tone. This is completely personal preference and nothing at all to do with the skin or quality. I wish there was a tone between peach and latte. Peach seemed too light and latte too dark. More about that in this plurk. I eventually decided to go with latte. It still feels a little dark, but I think it looks gorgeous on me. 

I can't believe all you get in the fatpack- skin, lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeshadows, eyelids, and a host of other parts for only 1400L. It almost feels like stealing; it is such a great deal, thank you Mochi.

Teleport to Pink Fuel


Sakide donated three dresses for Love Donna Flora and they are all great. They come with a HUD for texture change so really you are getting a bunch of dresses in one purchase, plus its for a great cause. 

My love of all things SLink avatar enhancements continues. My fingernail/ toenail polish is from Flair for Love Donna Flora. It is an adorable french manicure style flower art polish. 



Teleport to Love Donna Flora

Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A) *NEW RELEASE*
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pink
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Dolly Pink
Nose: [Pink Fuel] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Seeing Polka-Dots Set
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Hand: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Polish: Flair - Toenails Applier Slink A/E - Set 116 @ Love Donna Flora
Hair: TRUTH Qopi - LightBlondes03  *NEW RELEASE*
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Mosaic Dress Black @ Love Donna Flora
Shoes: _CandyDoll_Admiral Black 
Picture Place: WarBug Headquarters (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!