Fetish Friday: Transparent

     r2 never seem to go with the theme of collabor 88 which I think annoys many people, but you can't deny the sexy excellent te...


     r2 never seem to go with the theme of collabor 88 which I think annoys many people, but you can't deny the sexy excellent textures of their very signature designs. You can't see anything they make out and about and not know its theirs and there is something to be said about that, imo. The transparent latex textures are also always excellent and look so realistic. I always think that whatever they bring to the event looks like sexy fetish wear and since hardly nothing else ever does, that is also kind of cool in this Domme's opinion. I paired my transparent bodysuit with Livalle Phantasm shoes. I love these clear platform shoes for one, but also the r2 boots were standard size rigged and they did not work with my Maitreya Lara body. r2 please start making fitmesh or at least include an unrigged version in your boots so we can wear them with our bodies! 


     My skin was only 25L! There are 10 skins with their price changed to 25L all around the main WoW Skins store as part of a Secret Sale this weekend only. Their are three of those that are in the darktan tone: Leilani Darktan 03, Victoria Darktan 02, and Eshe Darktan (shown). You can find all three of those for only 25L and there is also a skin, Kimm, that is on sale for 50L (it said today only) in three skin tones. 

I also had to wear my standard size shape with this outfit. Does anyone know any designers making fitmesh (for Maitreya) latex/ fetishwear? I have yet to see any and I really hope someones makes some!



Hair: **Dura-Boys&Girls**13 Black
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Outfit: r2 A/D/E rikka[M]black A @collabor 88 May
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Phantasm -Clear Platform Heels- Noir/ Teleport to Livalle
Skin.::WoW Skins::. Eshe Darktan *25L Secret Sale!!*
Pose 1: aDORKable Touch Me 5
Pose 2: flowey fashion book two

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!