Rebel Hope Fitmesh

     I always buy more things than I can possibly have time to blog in a month, even with blogging almost daily. This dress is one of m...


     I always buy more things than I can possibly have time to blog in a month, even with blogging almost daily. This dress is one of my favorites from this month and I missed blogging it while it was still at faMESHed this month, however I am sure you can find it at the main Rebel Hope store soon. I love the beach boho style of this dress. It also comes in fitmesh made for Physique, Maitreya, Belleza, and even the standard avatar. I am wearing mine with my slink physique today. I paired my dress with these new shoes from Essenz at the current round of shiny shabby because the cord ties on the shoes mimic the one on the front of the dress. 



Dress: !Rebel Hope - So Beachy Mesh Dress White (Slink)
Head: *LODE* Head Accessory - Magone II [blossom] @ chapter four May
Shoes: Essenz - Cape Town (Cream) Slink @ shiny shabby May
Hair: Magika [Hair+] Stay
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Bali Gypsy
Attached: Slink Physique, Hands, Feet
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Peach> - Dolly Pink
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Peach> - Pearl White + Wing
Pose: Everglow Flora 5

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!