The Merry Month of May

     May is when everything starts to really feel like spring to me and I want to be outside. May is also when faMESHed started and th...


     May is when everything starts to really feel like spring to me and I want to be outside. May is also when faMESHed started and they are celebrating three years this month. This translates to a ton of great original mesh newness as well as amazing FREE gifts. I think I picked up 27 FREE gifts and they were all amazing! My shorts, bracelets, sunglasses, rings, and hair with hat were all FREE gifts at faMESHed. You do have to be in the faMESHed group, but it is FREE to join. Happy Birthday!

    As I said my Cae rings are a FREE gift. You get four of them and they each go on a different finger. They are already ready for slink and maitreya hands too. To go with this set, my new Cae phases of the moon jewelry set is way cute. I love cute and simple pieces. All can be found at faMESHed May. 


     FATEstep just released some wedges and flip flops as they get ready for summer too. I love them all but these braided wedges spoke to me. All FATE shoes are like getting a fatpack because they come with a HUD with a bunch of texture options plus you can tint the different parts separately. I tinted mine to match my FREE miss chelsea shorts. The flip flops are unisex and will be great for men too. Hurry on over to FATEstep and get your feet ready for summer!



Jewelry: Cae :: Phases :: Necklace and Earrings/ Teleport to faMESHed
Top: .miss chelsea. Simple Tank Black Maitreya
Shoes: FATEstep - Jessica Wedges - Slink *NEW*/ Teleport to FATEstep
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 08
Poses: Everglow Flora 2 and 8/ Teleport to Everglow

FREE GIFTS at faMESHed May
*Fishy Strawberry* Fly Glasses
*~*Damselfly*~*Miranda
.miss chelsea. Buttoned Shorts FaMESHed Gift Maitreya
Baiastice_Ariel Cuff-Fameshed Bday- Right
Cae :: Phases :: Ring :: Crescent, Full, New, Star
etham - Leather Cuff Bracelet - Heavy Duty

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!